I love, love, love summer. Living in Canada we only get a short period of beautiful weather year round. So when spring and summer come around everything in life seems to get better. The hot weather, tanning, swimming, night walks, hanging at the park.. there's so much to do when the weather is nice. 

With that I've decided to write a post on what I want to accomplish this summer. Hope you enjoy it :)

1. Go to a water park
2. Attend lots of bonfires and make lots of smores. 
3. Visit the beach as much as possible
4. Concerts! Go to at least one or two
5. Take as many photos as possible 
6. Find a real design career
7. Go back home to visit
8. Have an awesome birthday! I'm turning 27...oh god. 
9. Go on picnics
10. Get a sweet tan

There you have it. My top 10 things to do this summer! What's on your summer to do list?

xo.
M

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment