My Heart belongs in san francisco

I visited San Francisco 2 years ago and fell in love. It's the perfect city and I would love to live there one day. I went through the photos I took on the trip and edited a few of them. I can't wait to visit again.



Lori's Diner = Amazing food!


Union Square






Looking up in Nordstrom


Waiting for the trolly


The pretty ceiling inside Forever 21


On of the nicest Forever 21's I've ever been in.

Enjoy! You can find some of the prints in my Etsy shop Urban Dreams Photography

xo.
M



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. We went there a few years ago and loved it too!! Such lovely shots of the city!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to California. I would love to take some time and get out that way one day. Your photos are lovely!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete