A-Z about me

I found this over at One Sheepish Girl and thought I'd give it a try. So here is an A-Z about yours truly :)

A. Age: 26. 27 on August 8th. :/
B. Bed Size: Queen.. I think?
C. Chore that you hate: Laundry. I hate it. A lot.
D. Dogs: Corgi!!! One day I wil one one and call him Pancakes.
E. Essential start to your day: Ummmm... I don't really have one. I kinda just start my day.
F. Favourite colour: Purple
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: Pretty sure I am around 5'8"
I. Instruments you play: None. But in grade school I played the clarinet :p
J. Job Title: Currently don't have one. So depressing. Soon I hope to be working in a design firm.
K. Kids: One day
L. Live: Toronto
M. Mother's name: Lynn
N. Nickname: Meg..? I don't really have any.
O. Overnight hospital stay: When I had my appendix out back in grade 2. Hopefully never again.
P. Pet Peeve. Ha, way too many too answer. But I guess money commute during rush hour / the TTC
Q. Quote from a movie: "That's what I love about these high school girls man, I get older and they stay         the same age" - Dazed and Confused, one of my favourite movies.
R. Right of left handed: Lefty!
S. Siblings: Younger sister
T. Time you wake up: It changes everyday. Usually around 9am.
U. Underwear: ...yes, I wear underwear.
V. Vegetable you hate: Mushrooms!! So gross.
W. What makes you run late: I'm usually one time. If not, it's probably because I got super frustrated with deciding on what to wear for the day. That rarely happens though.
X. X-Rays you've had: Umm.. probably for my appendix and my teeth when I got braces.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Baked french fries or pasta
Z. Zoo animal: Zebra's, monkeys and penguins!!

That was easy enough!

xo.
M


Pin It

1 comment: