thursday thirteen - favourite fonts

Hello, everyone!
Recently I have gone font crazy. I love finding pretty fonts to use in projects. So for this week I have decided to do my Thursday Thirteen on my Thirteen favourite fonts, in no particular order. I'm not even sure what my favourite font would be, it's such a hard decision.

Let's get started.

1. Frontage is currently one of my top favourites. I love being able to layer the font to a style you like.


2. Detroit is also another layered font with full customization. Definitely love the style of this font. 


3. Brandon Grotesque is up next with a super clean, sleek look to it. 


4. Graphique Pro is a great display font with lots of style and attitude. I'm currently using it for my blog banner :)


5. Neutraface comes with 71 different font styles. This font is amazing for display and body copy. 


6. Grizzly Bear is a fun typeface created by Match & Kerosene. 


7. Verner & Verna have a fun, unique style These two will also be on the top of my favourites.


8. Love Potion No. 10 is a cute, girly font. I have yet to use it in any projects but I love it's style. 


9. Gelato is a yummy looking script font. 


10. Cheap Pine 


11. Mr Moustache 



12. Mensch 



13. Ribbon 


There you have it. My thirteen favourite fonts. What's your favourite font?!

xo.
M



Pin It

1 comment: