thursday thirteen - why i love toronto

This weeks Thursday 13 is "Random" so I've decided to state 13 reasons why I love Toronto. I've lived in Toronto for 6 ish years now and although sometimes I can really hate the city, there are certain things I do enjoy. So here we go:

1. The skyline


2. Visiting Toronto Islands 


3. How you can find a sushi restaurant just about anywhere. My favourite is Sushi on Bloor. 

4. Walking down Queen Street West.

5. Trinity Bellwoods Park / The dog bowl. 


6. Summer Bonfires at Cherry Beach.

7. The culture the city has. Trying new foods and visiting China Town / Little Italy.

8. Lots of places to take nice photographs.

9. Since moving to Toronto I have met a lot of cool people and made some amazing friends. 

10. Harbour Front. 

11. Skating at Nathan Philips Square in the winter. 



11. The different events the city has. Taste of the Danforth, Pride, Canada Day, etc. 

12. Canada's Wonderland! Mainly for the waterpark. Not a huge roller coaster fan. 

13. Finally, As much as I hate public transportation, the TTC does get me from one place to another quite easily. It's a very small like though :p. 

xo.
M




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment